Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to buy my first Benz. I recently purchased a R350 for Christmas for my wife. I am convinced!!!!! I would like some of my Benz family's opinion when it comes to the CL or the S. I like both, but I am a little confused to which one I would enjoy more. Any suggestions??????

Young M

·
Registered
Black 560 SEC AMG, White 560 SEC Carat (RIP 09) , 300E
1,296 Posts
pretty simple, the s is a limo where as the cl's a 2 by 2 coupe...i dont have a family so i'm a coupe guy....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Picklesam. I believe I have decided to go with a coupe. I have always wanted the SL55. Which do you suggest out of the two? SL or CL? I am a businessman and this car will be used definitely for business.

·
Registered
Black 560 SEC AMG, White 560 SEC Carat (RIP 09) , 300E
1,296 Posts
mate i have no idea which car is better...you better go for a test drive...try asking on the SL forum, some of them have both SLs and CLs! but if it's for business why would you buy a SL? that's a 2 seater roadster!

·
Registered
2010 ML 350; 2011 SL550
90 Posts
I owned an SL and a CL at the same time. SL is a sportier car and the convertible top was a big deal for me. But you can only put 2 people and not much luggage. The CL is quieter and bigger and plenty of space in the trunk.

Like them both. At the end of it all, it really boils down to two factors:

convertible versus space

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts