Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2001 CLK55 AMG
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find chrome trim rings for the gauge faces? I know ive seem then in a magazine once, but i cant find it and have no info on them. If anyone has information or has seen these somewhere can you post up info?[?]

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find chrome trim rings for the gauge faces? I know ive seem then in a magazine once, but i cant find it and have no info on them. If anyone has information or has seen these somewhere can you post up info?[?]
Please contact Steve @www.MBENZ.nl re the rings
I Have Installed two sets from steve...Nice Touch!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yep, Steve's the guy to get them from. I have them on my car and they look great. I have a...

Yep, Steve's the guy to get them from. I have them on my car and they look great. I have a pic of them in my BenzWorld Gallery.

·
Registered
CLK 55
73 Posts
Re: Yep, Steve's the guy to get them from. I have them on my car and they look great. I have a

i went to the site... didn't look to impressive. Did I go to the right url...? mbenz.nl right??

i didn't see a section for these items.
let me know.

Yep, Steve's the guy to get them from. I have them on my car and they look great. I have a pic of them in my BenzWorld Gallery.
[^]

·
Registered
387 Posts
His website is still in the process of being put up and it's not an online store by any me...

His website is still in the process of being put up and it's not an online store by any means - it's essentially a FAQ to answer COMAND questions so he doesn't have to type the same responses over and over.

As far as pricing and product availability, email him and ask him. [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts