Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Why do some 2016-2018 C300 have chrome on top of door handles and others don't?

·
Registered
11 Posts
There were four distinct package levels that determined the appearance of the exterior in 2016.

Avantgarde - Base Model; 'sport' style grille but less other exterior features, such as the vent slats on the rear bumper were omitted.

Sport - The most common style with the crossbar grill and large star front and center.

Luxury - This is what mine is. Came with different front and rear bumpers, traditional chrome grill with the AirPanel slats, and more chrome accents all around. Mine does also have the chrome atop the door handles.

AMG - Like 'Sport' only stylish af

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There were four distinct package levels that determined the appearance of the exterior in 2016.

Avantgarde - Base Model; 'sport' style grille but less other exterior features, such as the vent slats on the rear bumper were omitted.

Sport - The most common style with the crossbar grill and large star front and center.

Luxury - This is what mine is. Came with different front and rear bumpers, traditional chrome grill with the AirPanel slats, and more chrome accents all around. Mine does also have the chrome atop the door handles.

Thank for your reply. I do like your color diamond silver. It has a bluish hue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts