Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,<br>
<br>
One of the posters here had a friend who sold headlight rings. I can't seem to find the email address of the person. Would that person be kind enough to post his friend's email address?<br>
<br>
Thanks in advance.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FRANK !!!! Don't you ever read my POST. $125 is the best price you said, try $55 included..........

<br> shipping to your door..BUDDY!!! Is Clair your's friend FRANK? J/K.<p>63-93-80-62.lsan.dial.netzero.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are these still the plastic ones? Has anyone seen Stainless steel units?<p>254-ws.conxion.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The ones on my car are stainless or aluminum...

The ones on my car are stainless or aluminum (I'm not totally sure). They look great, however, they cost much more than $55. I'm not sure that they look different enough from the plastic ones to make it worth the additional cost.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have not seen or heard of any company that make stainless ring yet...but they all sell the .......

<br> plastic chrome ring average prices is from $99-$125. One piece of advice when install, even those they look alike but there is a left and a right one. So don't take the back tape off yet, try to pre-install it first to see which side it fit better.<p>66-42-121-57.lsan.dial.netzero.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FRANK...mbworld.org forum are so much alike your's forum....Do you also own that forum too? If.....

<br> not then who is copying who? It was my first time visited mbworld.org yesterday. I guess the phase ' There's no place like home' meant something.<p>66-42-121-57.lsan.dial.netzero.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope I don't own MBWorld, nor do I solely own this one, there are several of us...

Yes there are similarities but overall, the functionality is very different. I know the owner of MBWorld and we email each other at times. I helped him out with his forum script before. I think they're changing their forum to a table type forum. Not sure what though.<p>gk.un.org

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: FRANK...mbworld.org forum are so much alike your's forum....Do you also own that forum too?....

Frank who own the mbnz has the COLOR RED lettering and in Italic font, meaning he's a WEBMASTER.<p>goodingpc.nosc.mil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts