Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the Wetterauer tuning chips. I am thiniking about getting one for my C43.<br>
<br>
http://www.chip-tuning.com/usa/fzg/ukmercedesc43.html<br>
<br>
Thanks,<br>
-- H

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
check out the power chip one. It is higher in hp, the chiptuning in germany, the hs electric one gives the most on reg pump gas though.

·
Registered
2000 E320S4M
1,945 Posts
It appears, on the USA server, that the chip only raises the speed limiter.

No power in...

It appears, on the USA server, that the chip only raises the speed limiter.

No power increase.

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG
95 Posts
I havent heard much of the wetterauer, but has anyone heard of SpeedTuningUSA? i hear it g...

I havent heard much of the wetterauer, but has anyone heard of SpeedTuningUSA? i hear it gives aruond 30 hp, perks up the torque and improoves gas... any comments?

·
Registered
C43, E320, G500
67 Posts
I do have SpeedTuning chip on my C43 and there is a huge difference in how fast the RPM gets to the top end and it is definitely faster compared to stock. I also have the drive pulleys from * and RamAir filter, but I don't know how much more horsepower it increased. SpeedTuning told me that the HP should increase to 332 (306 Euro version). So maybe with the drive pulleys and air filter, another 5-8%. It's not bad for the money.

I'm planning to try * SC on my other C43, which is currently stock.

·
Registered
1989 300e(sold), 1996 c36amg (modified)
163 Posts
a heard that speed tuning can do a custom tune if you ask... you should really call them up and inquire

1 - 12 of 12 Posts