18,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“Nice car…�

“Thanks�

“What year is it?�

“It’s a 91�

“Really? Wow – it looks like a new car…�

“Thanks again.�

Man, owning a 126 sure makes it easy when it comes to dating. My new girlfriend and I went out to a very nice restaurant last night and had a great time. It’s cool to pull into the parking lot filled with new B*Ws, Jags, and newer MBs (all looking like Hondas) with a 14 y/o 300 SE and being the best looking car in the lot. It added a touch of class and elegance to the entire evening.

On the way to the dance club after dinner she was telling me about all the trouble she is having with her 97 kia something or other – trouble with the timing belt.

“Well,� I said, “Mercedes of this era have timing chains, which tend to be stronger thus avoiding such problems…�

At that point I bit my tongue hard and shut up as not to sound like MB geek-boy and blow the whole deal with her! [:0] I had to choke back the urge to launch into a protracted dissertation about the advantages of the Bosch K Jetronic/CIS – E fuel injection system used in Mercedes-Benz automobiles since 1984 – I’m sure she’d love that!

“Gee, I wonder why she won’t return my calls…� [V]

So, gentlemen, get your coupes and sedans washed and waxed, get out from in front of those monitors and keyboards, and take your wife or girlfriend or boyfriend (or what ever floats your boat) out for a night on the town, that’s what our cars were made for.
[;)]

·
Registered
84 300TD, 2004 E320 wagon, 2006 CLS55,
1,055 Posts
bought my first MB gasser- a 85 euro 500sel. It's a f&*(^ing rocket, and the wife was dead set at me buying another MB before the SD was sold. One ride and a full circle on her part. Sold the SD- and as you say at mickyd's- I'M LOVIN IT.

·
Registered
86 560SEL
1,324 Posts
My 13 years old daughter has been asking me if she could has the car when she gets her license. I told her yeah, after I am dead. LOL

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Alot of girls that seen mine loved it alot!

·
Registered
93 190E 2.6; 82 300 SD Turbo
1,689 Posts
yep, lots of girls love my 126, with the exception of the bouncy seat bottoms and the really bouncy rear seat LOL...

·
Registered
1990 300SE
1,466 Posts
There are these kids playing basketball outside right now. Right next to my car. They are going to hit it. I need a bathrobe and a shotgun, then they will respect my car.

·
SLK350
68,335 Posts
I don't know, I never had a chick come up to me about the w126. I have plenty that do about the rx7.
Now, here is the kicker: my wife on several occasions has been given the node, told what a nice car she is in and been complemented about the car and sometimes it shifted to her LOL. I would too, if I see a hot chick driving a w126.
So the moral is this, I am ugly so no one pays attention. My wife is sexy and suddenly the car is nice, go figure.

·
BenzWorld W140 Host
W140 S 320 L & R129 500SL
1,918 Posts
jdc1244a - 3/20/2005 1:50 PM

“Nice car…�

“Thanks�

“What year is it?�

“It’s a 91�

“Really? Wow – it looks like a new car…�

“Thanks again.�

Man, owning a 126 sure makes it easy when it comes to dating. My new girlfriend and I went out to a very nice restaurant last night and had a great time. It’s cool to pull into the parking lot filled with new B*Ws, Jags, and newer MBs (all looking like Hondas) with a 14 y/o 300 SE and being the best looking car in the lot. It added a touch of class and elegance to the entire evening.

On the way to the dance club after dinner she was telling me about all the trouble she is having with her 97 kia something or other – trouble with the timing belt.

“Well,� I said, “Mercedes of this era have timing chains, which tend to be stronger thus avoiding such problems…�

At that point I bit my tongue hard and shut up as not to sound like MB geek-boy and blow the whole deal with her! [:0] I had to choke back the urge to launch into a protracted dissertation about the advantages of the Bosch K Jetronic/CIS – E fuel injection system used in Mercedes-Benz automobiles since 1984 – I’m sure she’d love that!

“Gee, I wonder why she won’t return my calls…� [V]

So, gentlemen, get your coupes and sedans washed and waxed, get out from in front of those monitors and keyboards, and take your wife or girlfriend or boyfriend (or what ever floats your boat) out for a night on the town, that’s what our cars were made for.
[;)]

I thought you're married ?[:p][:D][?]

·
Registered
226 Posts
hohohoo you guys a dreaming hohohoo

I have less chicks comes when I started having BMW and w126.
I used to get it more when I was driving souped up nissan and honda :lol:

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
deathrattle - 3/22/2005 6:58 AM

Huh????????
The picture that appears under your name in every post with three women next to the car. I hope I haven't offended you in the event if they are your family, but the picture seemed appropriate for the topic.

·
Registered
91MB300SEL
205 Posts
Have to agree. Using my W126 definitely helped me during my dating phase (that's why I haven't been on this forum for a while). It gives the message of being rational, stylish and modest. Hondas and newer MB's can't provide that. I wonder how my new girl friend would have reacted if I had picked her up with my full-side van (has a queen size bed in the back) on our second date [:)].

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
zeaq - 3/22/2005 12:35 AM
I thought you're married ?[:p][:D][?]
No dude, divorced – never again…[xx(]

DREIZACK - 3/22/2005 10:56 PM

Using my W126 definitely helped me during my dating phase (that's why I haven't been on this forum for a while).
Good man – may all of us not be on the forum for a while soon…[;)]

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Nice write up! Just be careful, she might be in it just for the Benz...

Just kidding. [:D] Goodluck on the dating thing! I myself can't wait to let my girlfriend ride/drive my car (long distance thingie).

·
Registered
226 Posts
Benz Devil,
hohoooo...
actually most famale (mom, sis, GF, etc) like to sit in my SEL more than my other sporty. I actually think my SEl is a boat on the road :lol:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Benz Devil,
hohoooo...
actually most famale (mom, sis, GF, etc) like to sit in my SEL more than my other sporty. I actually think my SEL is a boat on the road :lol:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 500SEC
221 Posts
RNMB- i think those girls who prefer your "jap modified cars" are what many singaporeans would call "ah lians"
in simpler meaning, it means the kind of girls, who hand around with punks and all! haha sorry, but i think most of the memebers here were talking about girls with class, those who appreciate stock continental cars, eg, BMW, Merc, Saab, Volvo. [:D] and not the nissan skyline, mitsubish evo and stuff! hahaha!

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Igor,
If that a packet of ketchup or is it what I think it is - latex rubber contraceptive?

If it is ketchup, clean the car before picking up your date. If it's a condom, store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.

·
Registered
500SE 1990
387 Posts
naomilla - 3/25/2005 7:32 PM

Igor,
If that a packet of ketchup or is it what I think it is - latex rubber contraceptive?

If it is ketchup, clean the car before picking up your date. If it's a condom, store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
I can loose my job - soo loud laughing

[:D][:D][:D]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts