Discussion Starter #1
Check out that site and tell me what you think... Thanks [:)]

http://www.geocities.com/nideggerh/evo2.html

·
Registered
1987 560sec
297 Posts
WONDERFUL!!!!!!
i was waiting for something like this to show up somewhere!!!!!

wher...

WONDERFUL!!!!!!

where in switzerland do you live? i noticed some RARE cars when i was there last summer. ALL CLEAN VEHICLES.

·
Registered
Mercedes EVO 2
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WONDERFUL!!!!!!i was waiting for something like this to show up somewhere!!!!!wher

WONDERFUL!!!!!!

where in switzerland do you live? i noticed some RARE cars when i was there last summer. ALL CLEAN VEHICLES.

Thanks[:)]
I live close from Lausanne, which is near Geneva... You are right, Switzerland is a "paradise" for rare cars. It is very common to see RUF Porsches, Audi RS4 and Brabus Mercedes & so on... [:)][:)]

Just as an example, out of the 502 Mercedes EVOII
built, around 50 of them are in Switzerland!!! [:0]

Where did you go in Switzerland?

·
Registered
1987 560sec
297 Posts
we have an apartment in motreaux, on route de chaulin, i'm not sure of the spelling. it ...

we have an apartment in motreaux, on route de chaulin, i'm not sure of the spelling. it was my first time going there. i LOVED that country, it was amazing, the scenery, food, people, and CARS!!!!

really, i've seen nice cars in my life, but not as rare as the ones i've seen over there.

i've been to geneve, that's the furthest i've been.

i once went to an expensive hotel nearby and i swear they had about a billion dollars if not more worth of cars, i couldn't evern count the bentley's RR's lambo's ferrari's and colors of porsche that i have never seen before! i sucks driving a crappy car there!

i've seen many groups traveling together consisting of jaguar XKR's , SL's, ferrari's and some other exotics driving behind each other, it looks amazing, makes our A6 look like poop. it's a 4.2 V8 and gas is EXPENSIVE!!!! i got used to american gas, it's fractions of what you pay.

two questions though,

how do people there make money?
and why does everyone go to sleep so early?

i also have a couple of friends studying hotel managment in a school just above our apartment, i guess it's the best in the world or something. pretty cool.

·
Registered
Mercedes EVO 2
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: we have an apartment in motreaux, on route de chaulin, i'm not sure of the spelling. it

two questions though,

how do people there make money?
and why does everyone go to sleep so early?

i also have a couple of friends studying hotel managment in a school just above our apartment, i guess it's the best in the world or something. pretty cool.
Its pretty cool that you have an apartment in Montreux, I sometime go there... Very nice place indeed [:)]

To answer your questions:
1. Dont ask me how people make money, but sometime, I really wonder...[:D]

2. Montreux is (usually) NOT the place to find the best parties... If you want to find nightlife in Switzerland, you need to go to places like Lausanne and Zurich [:)]

Overthere, you will ask your self: "When do these people go to bed" [:D][:D]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts