1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
Another episode of Moron Theatre

That is so retarded.:mad:

·
Registered
1984 300sd
31 Posts
IT just shows Mercedes can have more than one function. Not my style but it changes peoples opinions about what a Mercedes can do.

·
Mercedes
9,043 Posts
I'd like to see pictures of that car. I doubt its got a M117 engine in there... would be amazed if it did. Wonder if there's any point for the roof scoop... looks out of place on the SEL.

EDIT: found another video of the same car in better quality.
YouTube - mohammad shok mercedes 560 hamat lebanon drifting

·
Registered
1982 380SE AMG euro(parted out),1983 300SD "Good Girl", 1984 500SEL AMG euro "Bad Girl"
3,256 Posts
I'd like to see pictures of that car. I doubt its got a M117 engine in there... would be amazed if it did. Wonder if there's any point for the roof scoop... looks out of place on the SEL.

EDIT: found another video of the same car in better quality.
YouTube - mohammad shok mercedes 560 hamat lebanon drifting
I watched the video and had to laugh when over in the related videos it's got the top one as one of Jonathans videos. I didn't know that he was a middle eastern drifter too:)

·
Registered
162 Posts
What the f*ck was with that roof scoop?
Anyway, it definitely sounded like a Mercedes but I'm pretty skeptical about that being a stock 560 engine. Nice car except for the roof scoop and stickers. Wheels are pretty interesting as well.

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
Interesting..although I would have liked to see him change directions...just drifting around in circles gets a little boring :p

I do my own bit of drifting about..when the corner is right these cars can be FUN to drive through w/ massive amounts of over steer:)

And yes, look @ that I am #1 on related videos...Heh...:p

Jonathan

·
Registered
'82 Euro 500SEL, '85 Euro 500SEC AMG WB Cabriolet,'86 Euro 500SEC RUF
9,487 Posts
Any fool can burn the tires of a car. Very Few can DRIVE!.....

Jono and a few others excepted.

·
Registered
"500"sel, 560sec
2,036 Posts
hmm going round and round in circles isnt really drifting. He should try doing it 180k on a track. Interesting car to say the least...

·
Registered
1982 240d 211k miles
132 Posts
I thought it was a great video! I can appreciate it even though I never intend on doing it myself! Of course with my SDL I'd either need to be in the rain or on a dirt road to get it sideways!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts