Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://gallery.mbnz.org/gallery/showlink.asp?CatID=184&parentID=31&subname=SlammiN_CL_43&parentname=W208_CLK_Class

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2nd2nO1- is that your car? the system, and rims are really nice... but why is it a CL 43? thats a clk 430 not a CL 43. other than that, i like the car, the HID parking lights look nice also, where can i find those?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey..he got good taste just like me, a silver CLK and SLK but he's not fooling any one by taking....

<br> of the k and the 0 on the emblem.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just wanted to change the appearance, and instead of adding the AMG or taking everything off......

i went for CL 43. And a CL taillight conversion is coming up soon...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice setup but i agree about the emblem, having it say CL makes it seem like your a poser, maybe..

CLK 43 will be OK, although i think lorinser or carlsson has that....but overall very nice...how much did the alpine equipment less the VCR cost you? also, post pics of your new tail light when u get it...and how did you change the parking lights? how much?? thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
total for parts ran about $15,000 + labor. and I order plastic sleeves for the parking lights. $10

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CL43 - That's tacky

I agree. The car is sweet, but the CL 43 emblem. Come on. That ruines the whole thing. I respect the custom looks, but when you need to make your car appear like another model class that is just plain tacky.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What a loser ...

Looks like a white trash version of a nice car. My CLK430 from the factory looks better than what the idiot did to this car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: do i smell a little bit of Jealousy ?

no.. your car looks good... just the cl 43 part looks bad.. you should just take it all off... if you had the carlsson bodykits for sale.. how come you dont have it on your car?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BTW...

BTW those asuperwhites on your signals are not HID...i know, i've had them for a year. just dont get pulled over for them. =) and...just out of curiousity.. how old are you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
21, I'm waiting to see what I'm going to do next for I decide what badge to go with...

and I didn't think there would be such an uproar because of the emblems!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: do i smell a little bit of Jealousy ?

No, what you smell is something else -- probably coming from your car. I'm making do nicely with my collection of eight properly badged Mercedes-Benzes, one of the nicest being an untouched, un-trashed CLK430. Still, it would suck to be you.<br> <br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"Not Impressed"...

If you own so many Mercedes, why is it this is the first time I've seen you posting any messages? Either way I'm happy w/ what I have and you shouldn't be 'HATING'!!!<br> Thanks for all the input everyone else, and hope I will have some thing new to share w/ you all later.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts