Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

CHECK OUT my sweet w140 graphic!

1466 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Jules
I got this picture off of a extremely hard to find 600 SEL Tamiya 1/24 scale model! Enjoy it, my w140 Maniacs!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
280Sw116/380SELw126
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
w140 STUFF

I'm glad I got atleast some interest in this. I wish I could tell you exactly where to find this model. All I know is that I got it as a gift from some Hobby store awhile ago. Tamiya makes the model, but even if you go on their website you can't order or find it.
Ofcourse you can call around every Hobby store to track it down, but it pretty much is an e-bay item if you know what I mean. What if significant about this model is that it is based on the first w140 600 SEL that appeared at the Geneva Auto Show in 1991.[ check out the old school wheels ] I find it interesting that you found a matchbox w140, could you post a picture? I'm curious about what it looks like.
[:D]

· Registered
1993 500sel
23 Posts
Once I figure out how to post a picture I will. I have no digital camera,but its from th...

Once I figure out how to post a picture I will. I have no digital camera,but its from the Matchbox ultra series. It,s maroon and has wide rubber tires. It came with a green jaguar xj6 as a two car set.Thanks for the info and response.[:p]

· Registered
'03 E320, '98 SLK230
21 Posts
I remember those :)...

.....I had both the AMG 600 SEL AMG and the AMG 600 SEC and a 500 SL AMG. I built them when I was still @ school (10 years ago!).

Pity they fell apart though. You'd be lucky to get your hands on one though :)

Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.