Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
02 c240
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys..i finally got new pics of my car. its in the gallery under SILVER LORINSER DTM. or u can just click here : http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/showlink.asp?CatID=11259&parentID=25&subname=SILVER_LORINSER_DTM&parentname=

·
Registered
W204 & W211
2,717 Posts
very nicely done benmek,

luv ur bodykit and dual exhaust...
just need bi-xenons... :p...

very nicely done benmek,

luv ur bodykit and dual exhaust...
just need bi-xenons... :p
any interior mods? pics?

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Nicely done...

hey guys..i finally got new pics of my car. its in the gallery under SILVER LORINSER DTM. or u can just click here : http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/showlink.asp?CatID=11259&parentID=25&subname=SILVER_LORINSER_DTM&parentname=
I assume that the roof spoiler is also a Lorinser? I know that the subtle rear spoiler is [:)]

·
Registered
02 c240
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no interior mods yet...lol kinda ran outa money [:(]...i would get bixenons, but i alrea...

no interior mods yet...lol kinda ran outa money [:(]...i would get bixenons, but i already have xenon light and it wouldnt match my foglight so i would have to buy new foglights too. and yes drew the roof spoiler is also lorinser

·
Registered
02 c240
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea why wasup? hey enrique ive been meaning to ask you, since i know you have 19x10 rear...

yea why wasup? hey enrique ive been meaning to ask you, since i know you have 19x10 rear also. does it rub? especially the right side where the gas tank is? cuz no matter how much i roll/shave it still rubs.

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Re:

yea why wasup? hey enrique ive been meaning to ask you, since i know you have 19x10 rear also. does it rub? especially the right side where the gas tank is? cuz no matter how much i roll/shave it still rubs.
Yeah lately its been rubbing BUT i have 100+lbs of stereo equipment in the trunk and when i rub its when I got 3 people. I'm having Edson take care of it as we speak....so YOU are the one that took the dtm kit at F1????

·
Registered
02 c240
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how do u like edson? does he treat u good?...

how do u like edson? does he treat u good?

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Re:

haha ya...im the one
Thats cool man!! Have you seen my car around? I havent lol!! Tell her I MISS her lol Its been sitting at the shop for almost a month. We gotta catch up one day man cuz your car looks SICK!!!

·
Registered
02 c240
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya man for sure we should chill sometime. whats the details on that meet you were talkin...

ya man for sure we should chill sometime. whats the details on that meet you were talking about in one of the other threads? the one in pasadena. i did my otehr stuff with edson and i didnt like how he treated me, like he accepts so many jobs that his workload is huge so my car always sat there and there was no point in me leaving it there so my car would be gone for like weeks at a time. he also just treated me like a lil kid since im like 19. didnt seem like my job was as important as his other jobs so i went somewhere else to put the dtm kit on.

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Oh ok so thats why he thought they buyer backed out....

You know what dood you are right about him taking a big work load. He does FANTASTIC work but he does sometimes get caught in the middle w/all the work he did. He is in really high demand-the boy has rappers truck and luxo cars all over the place. BUT that dont give him the right to be slow or treat you 'like crap' for being a youngun. Heck I was a 19 yr old 4 yrs ago so I know what you go through w/age biased. He is good you just gotta be on top of him. That is how it is though w/ a honest guy that has low prices though. If you want to pay more and get your car out quicker than I recommend go else where.

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Re:

whats the details on that meet you were talking about in one of the other threads? the one in pasadena.
It SHOULD be the biggest Euro meet of the year. Its in Pasadena I think in the Hooters parking lot. I'm taking both of the cars so look out for me there. I'm gonna try and get some of the F1 people to take their cars out there but who knows they prolly already rsvpd

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi Ben, I'd like the rear alloy, it is so dish ,what offset is that....?and what profile u used for the rear wheels....? i got offset+32 rear wide 9.5 and wrapped with 265/30dunlop, it was rubbing while there is 1 passanger at the back, even rolling wont make any different, i used oem shocks combine hnr spring only ,havent cut yet, how come it was occuring scrub sound.....?

·
Registered
268 Posts
In addition, when u rolling your fender, was the paint peeling off, mine was peel off, i was really upset, what bodyshop have done on my vehicle :((( btw would it be affect for cost of selling the car, if only rolling the fender.....? front i install +38 offset 19"8.5 wrapped 235/35, it was rubbing when make turning, even slow u know, that really annoying, i concern if my tires would wear-off very quick :((

I really2 need your input for ( Ben and Enrico regarding this problem) !!! pleaseee

·
Registered
02 c240
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
u know what handoko? i dont know .. hehe.. i have same tires as you do on mine but my ...

u know what handoko? i dont know .. hehe.. i have same tires as you do on mine but my front is 19x9 and back is 19x10...i have no clue what offset. and no i didnt have any cracks from rolling my fender. they did it for me at f1..3 times =) but it still rubs, especially right side. even with 1 passenger in the front it rubs on dips and stuff. but i think/hope that its because of my suspension which are just h&r sport springs cut prolly a coil or so in the front and back. for some reason only the right side rubs in the front and only when i turn left. my advice...get smaller rims! [:p] [}:)] hehehehe

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Re: Re: check out my ride!

In addition, when u rolling your fender, was the paint peeling off, mine was peel off, i was really upset, what bodyshop have done on my vehicle :((( btw would it be affect for cost of selling the car, if only rolling the fender.....? front i install +38 offset 19"8.5 wrapped 235/35, it was rubbing when make turning, even slow u know, that really annoying, i concern if my tires would wear-off very quick :((

I really2 need your input for ( Ben and Enrico regarding this problem) !!! pleaseee
Paint was and is NOT peeling off over here handoko. They must have literally bent the frame for your car improperly. Where are you from again?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Re: Re: Re: check out my ride!

Paint was and is NOT peeling off over here handoko. They must have literally bent the frame for your car improperly. Where are you from again?
[/quote]

Thx for the replies guys, i'm from BC, Vancouver. i think for the front, just put wheel-spacer ,it wouldnt be rub though, coz my offset pretty big, all i need to do is make it smaller through hook up the spacer .....,thx btw

·
Registered
268 Posts
Re: u know what handoko? i dont know .. hehe.. i have same tires as you do on mine but my

u know what handoko? i dont know .. hehe.. i have same tires as you do on mine but my front is 19x9 and back is 19x10...i have no clue what offset. and no i didnt have any cracks from rolling my fender. they did it for me at f1..3 times =) but it still rubs, especially right side. even with 1 passenger in the front it rubs on dips and stuff. but i think/hope that its because of my suspension which are just h&r sport springs cut prolly a coil or so in the front and back. for some reason only the right side rubs in the front and only when i turn left. my advice...get smaller rims! [:p] [}:)] hehehehe
Thx Ben, let me share gallery with 20" the silver one, was used 20.9.5 all the way with carlsson1/6 forged edition , the black one used autocouture20" 8.5,9.5 ,but they still can drive with it,

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts