Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
99 Merc S420 (80k Mi) 07 Lexus LS460 (21k Miles)
4,583 Posts
Wow, it looks just like most other S500's.

·
Registered
1999 Mercedes Benz S320 Long Wheelbase.
544 Posts
^ Agreed.

Very nice car my man, that grey/beige color combo is sweet, and I'm not usually one for silver/grey cars. Keep it clean and enjoy it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 W220 (S430) ; 2001 R129 (SL500) Sport
1,335 Posts
^Knows exactly squat about statistics, too.

I've got a leather steering wheel; that wood is nice.

·
Banned
99 Merc S420 (80k Mi) 07 Lexus LS460 (21k Miles)
4,583 Posts
You obviously have not seen the two-tone paint, 20 inch riding, chromed out S500's I've seen. :D
Oh, I have. I just find it to be a joke that he says that the "color combo" is what sold him? That has to be one of most common color combos. It's not like its hard to find. If it was orange on blue or something else crazy, well then....that would be a different story.

·
Registered
My Benz: 04 S430
1,219 Posts
There should be a moral rule here that if you don't own, lease, rent, or at least borrow a w220 from time to time,, you have no rights to Hate on this thread.

Sad bunch of people lurking about here..

Try your best to just ignore.. thats the best way.. You'll never win a text argument anyway
as long as somebody is free to keep responding.. but if they are completly ignored... well I think sooner or later they will get the point. Even if its waaaaay later. but the key word and look at it closely, is IGNORance .

Let us all do our part to try to make this forum pleasant again.. and make friends not enemies..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts