Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have 2010 glk350 the check engine is on and shows like 10 codes kind of related to same thing something with air the codes arep0448,p0414,p0458,p0031,p0057,p0037,p0051 I change the purge valve didn’t work I really hope to get some answers from here and will appreciate any advices

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much I will definitely check it The battery voltage was low so I did charge it I don’t know if that makes a difference tho ?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
If voltage gets too low, it can trigger these types of codes. How old is the battery, and how many miles on the car?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m not sure how old is my battery I bought the car last year in July car has 81k on right now should I buy new battery and try?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Well, your alternator should be good with that mileage. Sometimes there is an installation sticker on the battery; if it’s over 5 years I would just replace it. Otherwise, charge it up, clear codes and keep an eye on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did changed the battery but the same codes came back again do you think may be oxygen sensor went ?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
If you reset the codes using the code reader and they still came back, I would do further diagnosis before throwing money at parts. The codes are for different systems, with the low voltage being the common item among them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts