Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1994 S320 SWB
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to autozone today and got a free obdII scan because my check engine light came back on.(turned it off originally just by disconnecting the battery, dumb, i know)

anyway, the error code it spit out was P1341 and it said "ignition system or misfire"

could anyone point me in the right direction with how to deal with this?

p.s. just a heads up, pep boys was about to charge me $19.99 for just a scan, but their technicians weren't in. thank god. I went to autozone and got it done for free. so if you need a scan, autozone is the way to go.

·
Registered
1993 300SEL (Sold) 2007 X5
7,218 Posts
My guess is something like the sparkplugs the leads or the distributor cap. How long since those have been changed?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I went to autozone today and got a free obdII scan because my check engine light came back on.(turned it off originally just by disconnecting the battery, dumb, i know)

anyway, the error code it spit out was P1341 and it said "ignition system or misfire"

could anyone point me in the right direction with how to deal with this?

p.s. just a heads up, pep boys was about to charge me $19.99 for just a scan, but their technicians weren't in. thank god. I went to autozone and got it done for free. so if you need a scan, autozone is the way to go.
Tune up time !!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts