Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a cuple of pictures of my 2001 Mercedes Benz E320T CDI Avantgarde:)

For more info and pictures, come visit my thread in MBEntusiastklubb in Norway. You see the links in my signature:)

·
Registered
S, GL, Escalade ESV, my shoes
283 Posts
Charlie V12 said:
Here is a cuple of pictures of my 2001 Mercedes Benz E320T CDI Avantgarde:)
Wooow, your car is drop dead gorgeous !!!. Really nice. Love the wheel.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all very much for the compliments! I really like BBS LeMans rims, and I have them on my W140 also:) .

·
Registered
1997 E320, 1997 S320
2,946 Posts
charlie, all your cars look really good. especially the s600, it has to be the nicest w140 i have ever seen, (and is a v12). is that the original black factory paint?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tirona said:
charlie, all your cars look really good. especially the s600, it has to be the nicest w140 i have ever seen, (and is a v12). is that the original black factory paint?
Thank you very much, Tirona!! Nice too hear that you think my cars looks good. My 600 is totally restored and repainted in 197 Obsidan black metallic. My W202 and S210 is the same color:)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This Mercedes is one of the best Mercedes I have owned. We bought this car 2 years ago, and the only cost we have is normal services. We have fix the Webasto once, but nothing else without services.

·
Registered
2004 CLK 320 Elegance Cabriolet
659 Posts
Now that's a nice looking wagon! Good to see you've left the blue Avantgarde tint alone. Beautiful vehicle. Well done.

Cheers

·
Registered
My Two Left Feet
3,183 Posts
Charlie V12 said:
This Mercedes is one of the best Mercedes I have owned. We bought this car 2 years ago, and the only cost we have is normal services. We have fix the Webasto once, but nothing else without services.
Where did you get the chrome lining by your windows? I thought you had mentioned in another post that you got them from Swedan, I did my own chrome custom. It took me 4 hours. I was considering getting them chrome treated, If you wanna see what I did you can look in the first post that shows our cars. Halla im interested

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
slybydesignw210 said:
Where did you get the chrome lining by your windows?
I didnt get them, those are the originale that I have get chrommed. It was expensive, and wasted money. Something happen between the steel and chrome, and they are not so pretty anymore. I have bought new original Avantgarde lists that I will mounting on the car soon.

If you wanna see what I did you can look in the first post that shows our cars. Halla im interested
I didn´t found your post. Do you have a link?

·
Registered
My Two Left Feet
3,183 Posts
Charlie V12 said:
I didnt get them, those are the originale that I have get chrommed. It was expensive, and wasted money. Something happen between the steel and chrome, and they are not so pretty anymore. I have bought new original Avantgarde lists that I will mounting on the car soon.

I didn´t found your post. Do you have a link?

Oh, ok thank you, I used chrome tape and they look 100% better, the reason why I had asked is I was thinking of frabicating for multi-production. I think a decent aftermarket application will work and I have seem to get the idea just need to perfect the method.

·
Registered
W210 E320
202 Posts
Very sweet ride! The BBS LMs are sweet.

Please, PLEASE get rid of those plastic "wind" things on your windows. They make this car (ANY CAR) look cheap. And what problem do they solve, anyway?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
nice!

i wish we can buy those BBS LMs in the states. tirerack does not carry them for W210.

btw, what suspension do you have on that wagon? looks great

1 - 17 of 17 Posts