Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1999 E430
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just joined this forum because I need help with changing the WB (which I just found out you're supposed to do every 6 months). Also, what exactly am I looking for? Is it an "assembly", "refill blade", or just a simple "blade" b/c all of these have different prices; and, how many inches in length is the blade? Anyway, I'm about to start college soon and am on a budget so I can't afford the really fancy kind but just need the "best buy" ones.

Bosch- they have so many different kinds, with various part numbers but there's this OEM one for $30

Trico from $6-$15 with standard to Teflon

Rain-X- I don't what hook type I need..

Autozone/Duralast

Pylon

Thanks!

·
Registered
1996 210.020
3,972 Posts
I always stick with Bosch on European cars that came with them. I also usually replace the entire blade rather than the insert, but if you're on a budget and your frame is good, the insert is a possible route.

·
Registered
My Two Left Feet
3,183 Posts
Bosch- they have so many different kinds, with various part numbers but there's this OEM one for $30

I just purchased Bosch new style blades 25 buck awsome blade 22" in size, if you replaced the OEM blade at that size it would be 20 bucks so for 5 bucks more you get a much better performing blade. good luck

·
Registered
Mercedes W210 E320 wagon
406 Posts
I would recommended PIAA or Bosch Icon. I set up Bosch Icon on my E320 wagon. It works perfectly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts