Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'99 2.3L Kompressor
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you didn't get the letter, MB is changing the roadside assistance program which in the past has always offered some free complimentary services no matter the age of your MB. For the w202 in particular which is now going to be out of warranty, if you haven't had a service of at least $100 done at a dealer within the last 18 months, the complimentary services of changing a flat, jump starting and fuel if you run out of gas will no longer be free. They will still tow your car for major incidents (wrecks, big mechanical problems) IF you want it towed to the dealer for the dealer to do the work. Also, if you are the original owner who purchased the directly car through an authorized MB dealer you are still eligible for free roadside assistance.

·
Registered
1998 c230 170K
1,415 Posts
I think they are really hurting on business like most places so they are upping the ante.
The one I have been to in the past is plagued by people that have newer benz's and just come in for the complementary car wash every couple of days. Wonder if they stopped that too? B

·
Registered
2015 C300 4Matic, 1978 240D
657 Posts
That's too bad, free lifetime roadside assistance was one of the great things setting MB apart from other companies. When my dad got his Audi they offered roadside assistance for 1.5 years as part of a warranty package. Not that I've ever used the service, but it's nice to see the sticker on my visor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts