Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to change the bulb of the side blinkers inside the side mirrors to be white ? what kind of bulb is that ?<br> thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there are no instructions pertaining to this, the only thingt the manual says is; page 344,'high mounted stop light,additional turn signals on mirror. ......are equipped with LEDs.have the system checked at authorised MB dealer if malfunction occurs'. so does that mean if an LED burns out you cannot change it yourself?<br> any one attempeted this yet???

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think what deschute trying to ask is whether you can change the LED (more)

Inside the side indicator with white LED?<br> Do they sell white LED?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re:

My friend said to me that there is a man that has already been changing his side blinkers' led into white, so I just wonder how to do that because it perfectly sealed

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: I think what deschute trying to ask is whether you can change the LED (more)

There are no white leds, white light on the<br> various panels is composed from red green and<br> blue leds usually. Lifetime of LED is more<br> than 20 years of continuous work, provided<br> they have a correct power supply.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: I think what deschute trying to ask is whether you can change the LED (more)

there are white LEDz available n if you to any of the electric stores out there you can purchase them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts