Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2000 CLK 430
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this thread has probably been started somewhere in these forums but I dont feel like searching.
Doesn anyone know if I Can have my 2000 CLK that is not certified pre owned inspected and certified? If I can is it even worth the hassle? I was thinking of purchasing the starmark extended warranty.
Also, what warranties are some of you carrying and is the starmark worth going through a certification process?

·
Registered
2000 CLK 430
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry. I was wrong to assume there would be someone pleasant enough (since we all share the same admiration for the MB) to save me the time of searching through the FIVE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY threads.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Yes, the previous response did come from the left field but he has some say too; what if all the noobs asked the same questions without performing a search upon joining the forum?

There is an unwritten rule at any forum that upon joining if a noob has a question, that noob should search before posting a query; chances are, the question has been asked already (in many cases, repeatedly) and there are answers already provided.

There is a search function here at this forum where you can type in keywords and have the server search relevant threads for you. Look towards the uppe right hand of the window.

I thought the MB CPO program only certifies vehicles that are within 6 model years from the current year, meaning that MY 2000 vehicle basically has less than a year of warranted coverage, even if it is certified.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts