·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A37=EPS.
Voir aussi le fichier PSE LEGEND.
[/DEVIS]
Merci pour la réponse rapide.
pourquoi ai-je demandé n'importe quel w210 car j'ai ce boitier ainsi que les pistons et les deux calculateurs pour les portes avant et gauche et je veux l'installer sur mon w123 année 1984, est-ce possible ?
sinon comment puis-je l'installer simplement sans les deux calculateur ?
Je vous remercie.

·
W210 Section Moderator
1998 E320 base sedan @ 225k miles
9,992 Posts
It is not possible to install the PSE without the control module(s), as the PSE is commanded by these module(s) to lock / unlock doors over the CAN interface. I do not know about how the 1984 model W123 car's door lock / unlock system works. You may post in the W123 forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the locking/unlocking system of a w123 is only pneumatic powered by the vacuum pump, there is not a pneumatic/electric box like in w210.
is the wiring diagram you gave me for this box that I have?
Thank you.

·
W210 Section Moderator
9,992 Posts
For 1984 W123, you possibly need a vacuum pump like this.

·
Registered
Dallas, Texas
11,522 Posts
Well, W123 has dual chamber vacuum elements. Vacuum gets applied to upper or lower chamber. Simple valve in drivers door vents one circuit and applies vacuum to the other.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, it is easier to install and performs the same role, but I do not know if I can find it here in Tunisia, for the w210 block, I found it in front of me by chance
Thanks for the advice.

·
W210 Section Moderator
9,992 Posts
Yes, it is easier to install and performs the same role, but I do not know if I can find it here in Tunisia, for the w210 block, I found it in front of me by chance
Thanks for the advice.
You can find one somewhere in Europe, used or brand new. You will not be able to use the W210 module with electrical modifications. The PSE module is a computerized module which requires very good understanding of how it works. An electrician will not get it working. It may be possible to repair the existing old one, or maybe transfer motor from the PSE to the old one, if compatible.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, W123 has dual chamber vacuum elements. Vacuum gets applied to upper or lower chamber. Simple valve in drivers door vents one circuit and applies vacuum to the other.
[/QU
thank you for your visit witek_M, but I am trying to connect the central locking box with the alarm and install an electric gun on the driver's door and change the other pneumatic pistons by one way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You can find one somewhere in Europe, used or brand new. You will not be able to use the W210 module with electrical modifications. The PSE module is a computerized module which requires very good understanding of how it works. An electrician will not get it working. It may be possible to repair the existing old one, or maybe transfer motor from the PSE to the old one, if compatible.
yes you are right, I know it is very difficult for an auto electrician.
I'll see what I can do.
Thank you very much for the help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts