Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '11 E350 has alot more storage area than my '06 but I am dismayed as to the way the center console storage has no method of arranging things. Anything you put in it just gets thrown around with anything else that happens to be in there. Dividers, trays or something to keep things from mingling around would have been nice.

This question is has anyone found a container of sorts that will fit inside that cavern and help with a little organizing? I am sure I am not the first to discover this and I will look around on ebay etc. if I find anything I'll post back.

Dan

·
Registered
143 Posts
I agree, it is just a big void space. We just put our sunglasses in there for now but eventually we'll end up tossing other stuff in there. I looked around for small trays etc but that console space is not really all that big to fit even the smallest trays. What would really be nice is a small divider to separate the top an bottom halves as that compartment is more deep than wide.

Also, I wish they placed the ipod interface cable in this compartment as opposed to the glove box.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Take a stroll through the kitchen section of your local big box retailer. Rubber maid makes several styles of kitchen gadget organizer trays - white with grey rubber bottoms to prevent things from sliding around and a black with grey. There are several different sizes that can be mixed / matched to create your own solution.

Best of luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts