Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Center Console

3828 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  AKRY
Are the 94 S320 Center console and the 98/99 center console the same? The 99 has the cup holders and I was considering a change?<br> <br> Look forward to feedback!!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
w140 300TD
6 Posts
The w140 sedan didn't have any cupholders, except in the glove-compartment. The 1999 is ...

The w140 sedan didn't have any cupholders, except in the glove-compartment. The 1999 is the new model, at least in Europe. For as far as I know all the Center console of the w140's are the same, except some control buttons and the a/c.

· Registered
S320
7 Posts
I do not know if there are any differences, but
our 1999 S320 has pop-up cup holders on...

I do not know if there are any differences, but
our 1999 S320 has pop-up cup holders on the RHS
of the center consol cover.

The cup holders are somewhat small. Ours worked well
until our 2-year-old accidentally sat on it.

Are the 94 S320 Center console and the 98/99 center console the same? The 99 has the cup holders and I was considering a change

· Registered
'92 400SE, '02 TL-S
41 Posts
Early W140 has different style center console than later ones...(I assume it's the armrest...

Early W140 has different style center console than later ones...(I assume it's the armrest you are talking about!?)... 1992 - 1994 has no cupholders in center console.... there is a cup holder hiding in the glovebox lid(by open the glovebox lid and open another cover)...

The newer W140 center armrest has 2 level storage while earlier W140 has just armrest with storage underneath....

Andy Kuo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.