Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Useless. Keep it closed and forget about it. Do you think that your Coke will actually get cold after driving for a while? Also, if you are anything like me, you have all kinds of stuff in that center console... stuff you use and don't want to be without... if something happens. I think that it is about as worthless as a politician's promise.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Good for preventing a slab of chocolate from melting in summer. :D

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Useless. Keep it closed and forget about it. Do you think that your Coke will actually get cold after driving for a while? Also, if you are anything like me, you have all kinds of stuff in that center console... stuff you use and don't want to be without... if something happens. I think that it is about as worthless as a politician's promise.
I don't know...'cause I don't have room for it. But I imagine if the Coke was already cold, it would keep it that way.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Speaking as a resident of Texas (or as I know it, hell), I can definitely attest to the usefulness of the vent in the consolde. You can walk into a store for 5 minutes, come out and your hersheys bar sitting in the glovebox has become hot chocolate. My sister left an opened chocolate bar in her door pocket, parkedthe car for a few hours, and came back to liquid chocolate all over the door and seat.

O, and did I mention that car has cloth upholstery?
And that it was my mothers, then-brand new car? ;)

The ac vent in the console really does help though, I use it quite often here in the summer. It keeps drinks or anything that can melt at a cool enough temperature.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I thought that was the champagne cooler... of course it is useful! I also keep my grey poupon in there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts