Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen it on this forum before. Does anyone know if there is a replacement for the rolltop armrest in 2005-2007 W211?

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
PasadenaE350 said:
I've seen it on this forum before. Does anyone know if there is a replacement for the rolltop armrest in 2005-2007 W211?

One CAN Install the EURO Flip door console in replacement of the US roll top console

I Replaced the Roll top console on my wifes 2006 W211 with the Euro Flip style console...as One CAN Rest your arm on it ..Unlike the Wood Roll type

Contact Steve @ MBENZNL.com re prices on the Euro Console

·
Registered
2014 E350 4Matic Sport
18 Posts
Mark Cummins said:
One CAN Install the EURO Flip door console in replacement of the US roll top console

I Replaced the Roll top console on my wifes 2006 W211 with the Euro Flip style console...as One CAN Rest your arm on it ..Unlike the Wood Roll type

Would you be so kind as to provide a photo. I am looking at procuring a W211 and am interested in your arm rest solution.

TIA

·
Registered
07 E63 AMG Black on Black
446 Posts
Suggestion

PasadenaE350 said:
I've seen it on this forum before. Does anyone know if thtook an hour or soere is a replacement for the rolltop armrest in 2005-2007 W211?
I replaced mine with an armrest out of an 04, took an hour or so. I bought mine through a European auto dismantler and saved a bunch, and got the color/trim I wanted. They put my request on their "hotline" and it was shipped from an outfit back east.

Food for thought.

·
Registered
07 E63 AMG Black on Black
446 Posts

PasadenaE350 said:
lear31a driver,
What is the name or email of the European auto dismantler you got your from?
Thanks.
I wish I could tell you. The local Dismantler that carries German parts put it on their hotline and contacted me when they received the part. Just about any dismantler can do it for as long as they subscribe to the service. The dismantler I used was Rancho Bmw Mercedes Dismantlers in Rancho Cordova, Ca. Again, you could contact a place near your home and I am sure they would do the same. All I know is that my part came from a total loss, but it was undamaged and by looking at it, was in excellent condition.

·
Registered
2014 E350 4Matic Sport
18 Posts
Mark Cummins said:

Mine came with the flip top, standard on a non premium car I think.

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
jmel777 said:
Mine came with the flip top, standard on a non premium car I think.

The Flip top style came on the EARLY W211s up to 05/06 when they (MB) Changed to the roll top style...As In Europe ALL W211s have the Flip top style...
Due to larger cup holders....

·
Registered
06 Corvette, Harley Davidson, 08 E350 Sport
18 Posts
I would be interested in a nice padded arm rest, too.

Hope more comments and pics will appear.

jimm

==========

On Order: 08 E350 Sport, P2, Black/black,
Parktronic, Voice, Bluetooth, Burl Walnut,
Split rear seat, Rear mud flaps

1 - 11 of 11 Posts