Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
about phone

Is it the phone in the dash to the left of your glove box and over your A.C.? If so it should clip right out. on my car (S600) it took the MBZ guy at the dealer 2 min to do. I do not think that they will ever think of charging for somthing that small. If you want to sell your car phone please let me know. I can use some parts from it. hope this helps -Kristian

· Registered
AMG CL600, SL280
9 Posts
There is a clip to the left of the housing that pulls out. I can have a better look when i...

There is a clip to the left of the housing that pulls out. I can have a better look when i get home cos mine is loose and can pull out.I now have a tv in there which fits perfect and is in a good spot for all to see.

· Registered
56 Posts
what type of TV did you put in? what is the size and name of the TV. I really wish you h...

what type of TV did you put in? what is the size and name of the TV. I really wish you had pictures. Atleast let me know what brand and size it is!

Thanks!!

· Registered
92 500SEL to 01 E320T current 2014 lexus LS460
3,885 Posts
Phone removal

The contol in the dash can be pulled out by releasing two catches at the top, it is easy when you see it, two fingers from a bracket catch the assembly.
To remove the bracket you have to remove the bin, so you can access the screws holding it. There are (were) screws at the rear. The console portion should be a hangup cup or cradle, torx i think will open it go from there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.