Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
C Class 200K
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 c class it doesnt have the 3.5" Jack socket in the glove. Does anyone know how to fit this or can someone tell me where it leads to.

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
Do you mean the 3.5mm socket in the glovebox that comes with Command. If you have Command ...

Do you mean the 3.5mm socket in the glovebox that comes with Command. If you have Command and don't have it I would take it into the dealer and demand it. If you don't have Command then you are outa luck. nothing you can do other than replace the head unit.

·
Registered
C Class 200K
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you mean the 3.5mm socket in the glovebox that comes with Command. If you have Command ...

That is utter crap according to Mercedes UK, that is their words. the 2002 model has the 3.5" socket in the glove. According to a mercedes parts master there is a loom for this.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Hmm, I also thought...

That is utter crap according to Mercedes UK, that is their words. the 2002 model has the 3.5" socket in the glove. According to a mercedes parts master there is a loom for this.
That it was only exclusive to COMAND equipped vehicles? The loom may be there if it's part of a generic body harness, but it won't have a female connector if you don't have COMAND I think.

·
Registered
C Class 200K
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MP3 players

Just found out that a mp3 player can be used with the iRock Wireless adapter.

Connect the wireless adapter to the unit and then tune your incar stereo FM channel to the relevant frequency. Hey Presto it just works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts