Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody has info on where to get and how to install CD changer into new 2002 C230 Kompressor without paying dealer $900? Thanks.<p>cm-24-161-21-187.nycap.rr.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John send me your e-mail address and I will send info on what I did to my 2002 C320. I think the dashes are the same.<p>AC95E944.ipt.aol.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aychdot, would you mind sending me the details as well (to [email protected])? I've been waiting a while to see what can be done to my changer too (2001 C240). Thanks!<p>c3502.belrs2.nsw.optusnet.com.au

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am interested to know what and how to upgrade the sound system of my c 230 kompressor , adding a cd changer that is also compatible to mp3 and cdr. thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A PURCHASED A CD PLAYER WITH BEACKET KIT FOR MY 2002 C230 COUPE FROM EUROPARTS BUT IT DIDN'T COME WITH ANY INSTRUCTIONS. CAN ANY ONE HELP WITH THIS?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi Aychdot, I have a 99 ML and 2002 c230 kompressor. What after-market cd player or changer can I buy and what are the installation instruction?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Installation instructions for 2002 C230 CD Changer

Dave or anyone else,<br> <br> I also found a place where I can order an OEM CD changer and bracket, but it does not come with any instructions. DOes anyone have instruction or has done it.<br> <br> Thanks,<br> Ted<br> [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi, I have a 2002 C230, and an OEM cd changer, without instructions, if you could email those to either adress that would be great, thanks.<br> ~Geoff

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have ordered a 2002 C230 Coupe and would be interested in installation instructions for the MB CD Changer. Are the fiber optic cables and power already in the glove compartment or does this need to be installed? There also seems to be a disagreement with regard to whether or not the radio/cassette unit needs to be reprogrammed.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How did it work?

Did you guys have any luck installing the CD changer? If so, please email me with the model number of the changer you bought, where you bought it, and how the installation works. I was considering just buying an FM Modulated changer that would fit into the same spot in the glove compartment, but if I could get a changer that works with the factory stereo, I'd rather go that route. I don't feel like paying $1200 to the dealer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts