Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These wheels came off a S430. They are 18 X 8.5 in the front and 18 X 10 in the rear. The tires are Nitto NT555 245/40/18 and 275/35/18 (have to double check) and have only been used for 1 month with 90% tread on them. I purchased these wheels for my c class, but I made a mistake because I would have to roll my fenders in order to throw the rear wheels on. The two back wheels have some scratches on them, but barely noticable. I was planning on getting them removed, but I rather save some trouble and just sell them for a good price. My asking price was $2300, but I'm going down to $2000. Email me for pictures. Fred<br>
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in los angeles, ca. Im selling them with tires and they have 90% tread on them. Nitto NT555 275/40/18 rear and 245/35/18.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, I live in Montreal, Quebec. I'll have to check it out. If it's not asking to much and not to much trouble for you, I'd like if you could email me close up picture of each wheel so I can figure out if there's any damage to the wheels. (How old are they?) Thank you for your quick response.<br> email: [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scratch on the lip and a couple of scratches on the other wheel. Thats why I'm only selling them for 1600. I can probably sell it more on ebay, but I want to sell quick..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts