Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
: ANYONE INSTALL THIS SYTEM, IS IT WORTH $1311? IF SO, WHERE ELSE CAN I FIND A CHEAPER SET AT?<p>i got it done...looks and rides AWESOME.<br>i like the ride of my CLK430 better than any CLK55 even without changing the sway bars! i live in NYC. where do you live? i could recommend a place to get it done...<br>take care..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Curious

Why do you like the ride of the 430 better than a 55? I have had both (99 430 and 01 55) and although the older models sit lower due to the bushings, my 55 blows away the 430 especially now that it is starting to break in (my 430 had 17k when I sold it and my 55 has almost 2k). They are both awesome cars but the 55 is in a different league in both handling and power.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does anyone the loknow how rinser suspension is? their shocks and springs are around 1800. i think i would rather just get the H&R springs and bilstien shocks... if i had the money, i would go carlsson.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.