Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 S550, 01 ML320
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently boght a staggard set of 2/5's for my 2001 C320. 19x8 in the front and 19x10 in the back.

I have a 10mm HR spacer in the back and it clears fine. Only thing that I'm not sure about is the hub radius on the new wheels are larger than the hub size on my car. Doesn't really sit on the hub.

Will I be okay using it as is or do I need wheel fitmant adapters? I know HR offers TRAK+ WHEEL ADAPTERS at their web site. www.hrsprings.com[?]

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
get the exact wheel measurements for me and we can figure out exactly what you need

get the exact wheel measurements for me and we can figure out exactly what you need

·
Registered
2007 S550, 01 ML320
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The original hub size on my car is about 2.5 inches in diameter, almost exact. The 19x8's...

The original hub size on my car is about 2.5 inches in diameter, almost exact. The 19x8's have the right hub size. It's the 19x10's that the hubs are wider. Approximately 2 & 7/8 inches in diameter. Didn't have a ruler with millimeters...

IS there a centering ring or something available to make the wheel in the back sit on the hub?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts