Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seriously considering it since our last discussion. Also, did you anything new to your car?<p>Keep us updated !! =)<p>Gerald<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not yet, a friend in California is working on it for me. I did however pick up my car from the dealer on Friday so I am now motivated to play with it! <p>MB is great to deal with under warranty(aside from no loaner car and not covering rattles), the replaced the wiring harness to the driving lights along with the headlight switch(just in case) and I had commented on some oil seepage around the front of the engine so they replaced the valve cover gasket and most have found some other seepage as the replaced the transmission dipstick tube and seal without even requesting it! Usually it is a fight to get the dealer to do anything let alone find and replace stuff without beeing asked......with my M3, I have to threaten to sue every time I go in for a warranty repaire!<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which dealer do you go to? My dealer is pretty good but on occassion, I have to complain to get things going. Good that you don't have a problem with yours. BTW, do you have a pic. of your M3. I'd love to see it. Keep me updated so I'll know any problems you encounter with the LSD before I get it. <p>Thanks,<br>GeraldAMG<br>: Not yet, a friend in California is working on it for me. I did however pick up my car from the dealer on Friday so I am now motivated to play with it! <p>MB is great to deal with under warranty(aside from no loaner car and not covering rattles), the replaced the wiring harness to the driving lights along with the headlight switch(just in case) and I had commented on some oil seepage around the front of the engine so they replaced the valve cover gasket and most have found some other seepage as the replaced the transmission dipstick tube and seal without even requesting it! Usually it is a fight to get the dealer to do anything let alone find and replace stuff without beeing asked......with my M3, I have to threaten to sue every time I go in for a warranty repaire!<p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
: Which dealer do you go to? My dealer is pretty good but on occassion, I have to complain to get things going. Good that you don't have a problem with yours. BTW, do you have a pic. of your M3. I'd love to see it. Keep me updated so I'll know any problems you encounter with the LSD before I get it. <p>Thanks,<br>GeraldAMG<br>: Not yet, a friend in California is working on it for me. I did however pick up my car from the dealer on Friday so I am now motivated to play with it! <p>MB is great to deal with under warranty(aside from no loaner car and not covering rattles), the replaced the wiring harness to the driving lights along with the headlight switch(just in case) and I had commented on some oil seepage around the front of the engine so they replaced the valve cover gasket and most have found some other seepage as the replaced the transmission dipstick tube and seal without even requesting it! Usually it is a fight to get the dealer to do anything let alone find and replace stuff without beeing asked......with my M3, I have to threaten to sue every time I go in for a warranty repaire!<p><p><p>I go to Gebhardt BMW....total pain in my a**! As to a picture, check the racing dynamics page for the Class II M3. It has the wheels and Class II bodywork with the wing not installed, other exterior changes are the Euro HID lights, clear corners and it is silver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts