Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I know most of you are pretty good about this. I am buying a car to compliment my ML and was wondering if someone could run a carfax report for me. I would truly appreciate it. Vin # WBADE5323VBV92340

Thank you,

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Spend a few nickles and pay for it yourself. If you feel you can't afford it you can't afford the car

·
Registered
366 Posts
That's harsh. We are all here to help. If I had an account, I'd hook you up. $10 carfax has nothing to do with being able to afford the vehicle. I think MBSL250 is looking for help, not criticism (one big happy family). :)

·
Registered
929 Posts
How did I know that was a "Sosh" comment before I even looked at the posters name :)

Unfortunately my carfax account expired just a few days ago :-(

·
Registered
286 Posts
carfax and other websites surf these forums looking for exactly thids, get cught doign it and they have the site shut down just fyi

·
Registered
703 Posts
Thats why you ask someone to PM you who can do it for you, not display your vin.

BTW: Would someone be willing to run a VIN for me? If so, shoot me a PM and I will give you the VIN. Sosh and all u other naysayers just hold back on this one, your comments don't help anybody out and nobody thinks your cool cuz of it...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, Thanks for the back up. I appreciate it and would return the favor if I could. I have helped with problems on here and don't give anyone grief for their questions. That's what it is about. Anyway, I appreciate the tip on the vin. I ended up purchasing the car. After looking at it and the condition and all the records, no need to run carfax. It is a 97 BMW 540I with 83K and a 6 speed. Awesome car!! Now does anyone know where I could get wheels reconditioned? The edges are chowdered pretty bad and I prefer to keep them stock as they look nice..

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW< I Love my ML also!! This is my second one. It is a 2003 ML500 with 30K. There is nothing like these vehicles and both of mine were relatively trouble free. V-8 is the only way to go!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts