Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 C300
283 Posts
Brian_R170 - 4/13/2006 7:47 AM

Whoah. Too much for my taste. I'd almost rather keep the peeling interior. Sorry.

I'm still waiting for pics from somebody that has had it covered in leather.
Brian,

We are all on the forum to share ideas on upgrading our own cars to taste. If you don't like what you see shut the F**k up. Don't hate, it's so uncool. If you want to wrap your console in toilet paper go ahead, but like I said, we are here to share I ideas and not here to critized. Be a sport ok?

·
Registered
2010 C300
283 Posts
Brian_R170 - 4/14/2006 9:03 PM

Now I get it. You bought one too so if anybody doesn't like it, your little feelings get hurt and they're automatically a hater. Like I said grow up.

Takes some lessons from KuhlKarbon and Tungster. They are my favorite modders. I don't necessarily like all of their mods, but I respect them and their artwork. (Does it suprise you that I think it's artwork?). They're my favorites because they don't act like assholes when someone else has an opinion different from theirs.
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaa.....one word my buddy. LOSER

·
Registered
2010 C300
283 Posts
To all you guys who are planning to wrap their console with leather. Hats off to you, I think it's pretty elegant when it's wrapped in leather but I guess everyone has their own personality and Nick and I both are young and sporty guys hence the CF console.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.