Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
SLK
543 Posts
As I said it was night time and I was competing with a garage light and a flash.

I will take day time pics soon.

Just to give you an idea...I think the photos look terrible.

In the flesh the kit looks awesome!

·
Registered
SLK
543 Posts
PS the guy made 3 kits i know of.

1 for himself and then 1 for me and 1 for roadrage.

Thats all i know of!

·
Registered
SLK
543 Posts
just centre - he is making the door handles though.

·
Registered
SLK
543 Posts
Brian_R170 - 4/12/2006 2:47 AM

Whoah. Too much for my taste. I'd almost rather keep the peeling interior. Sorry.

I'm still waiting for pics from somebody that has had it covered in leather.
Brian Brian Brian.....

a) you are waaaay too conservative!!!!
b) if you did a search you'd see someone has wrapped their console in leather!!!!
c) you could just go and get yours done!

peace

·
Registered
SLK
543 Posts
Brian - no need to get so hyped up!

Relax - we've all been through this a thousand times before!

If you think Roadrage needed to grow up why did you then send a more abusive, foul language reply? Doesnt that mean that you need to grow up too? Bit hypocritical I think.

Thanks for jacking/ruining my thread with garbage fighting that belongs in the schoolyard! I remind you that you are in fact about 2.5 to 3 times our (roadrage and mine) age.

It's at the point where I cant be bothered posting up comments, modification plans, experiences and developments because it causes shit like this.

Nobody said you cant have an opinion...but i see why people get fired up at you (eg roadrage) because your comments are always so blunt and may be taken the wrong way.

If you posted a mod of your standard SLK that I didnt like (even though I know you wont) I would say "Nice job, looks good"....not "Whoooaaaa.....way to out there for me" etc.

Anyway - I dont want to be sucked into this childs play. It's over. The thread has been jacked, whacked and cracked - thanks again.

Roadrage - has your kit rocked up yet? Bet you're eager to get it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.