Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BenzWorld R170 SLK Host
2002 SLK32 AMG
2,652 Posts
Whoah. Too much for my taste. I'd almost rather keep the peeling interior. Sorry.

I'm still waiting for pics from somebody that has had it covered in leather.

·
BenzWorld R170 SLK Host
2002 SLK32 AMG
2,652 Posts
I'll shut the fuck up if you grow the fuck up. I'm sick of people that think they are the target of hate every time somebody disagrees with their opinion.

I expressed my honest opinion. Period. Did I say I hated it? No. Did I say I hated the owner? No. I actually respect the very action of adelaideslk (or anybody) modifying and posting pics of their cars, but don't have to like the modifications themselves.

·
BenzWorld R170 SLK Host
2002 SLK32 AMG
2,652 Posts
Now I get it. You bought one too so if anybody doesn't like it, your little feelings get hurt and they're automatically a hater. Like I said grow up.

Takes some lessons from KuhlKarbon and Tungster. They are my favorite modders. I don't necessarily like all of their mods, but I respect them and their artwork. (Does it suprise you that I think it's artwork?). They're my favorites because they don't act like assholes when someone else has an opinion different from theirs.

·
BenzWorld R170 SLK Host
2002 SLK32 AMG
2,652 Posts
adelaideslk - 4/12/2006 12:03 AM
Brian - no need to get so hyped up!
Agree. I aplogize.

Relax - we've all been through this a thousand times before!
Again, I agree.

If you think Roadrage needed to grow up why did you then send a more abusive, foul language reply? Doesnt that mean that you need to grow up too? Bit hypocritical I think.
The "grow up" comment was about labeling and the reason for doing it, not about cursing, and I hardly think my reply was more abusive, more "edgy", maybe.

Thanks for jacking/ruining my thread with garbage fighting that belongs in the schoolyard! I remind you that you are in fact about 2.5 to 3 times our (roadrage and mine) age.
Your thread is jacked, but please don't thank me. Roadrage deserves the credit. I notice you direct no comments toward him, and you apparently believe his age justifies his actions, yet I should know better. Interesting. FYI, I'm 36, so that puts you guys at something between 12 and 15. That might explain a few things (just kidding).

It's at the point where I can't be bothered posting up comments, modification plans, experiences and developments because it causes shit like this.
I'm sorry for that. I am partially to blame for my replys to roadrage's posts, but I make no apology for my initial reply. It is honest and makes no personal attack. Still, if you make radical mods, you're going to get negative comments. I'm sure you've been around the internet long enough to know that.

Nobody said you cant have an opinion...but i see why people get fired up at you (eg roadrage) because your comments are always so blunt and may be taken the wrong way.
I don't buy this at all. roadrage got pissed because I made a negative comment about a something he is buying. If I would have said the same thing about a leather-covered console which he thought was bland/boring, he wouldn't have made the same comments. You know it, I know it, he knows it.

If you posted a mod of your standard SLK that I didnt like (even though I know you wont) I would say "Nice job, looks good"....not "Whoooaaaa.....way to out there for me" etc.
That's too bad. I'd rather receive an honest negative opinion than a dishonest positive opinion.

Anyway - I dont want to be sucked into this childs play. It's over.
Again, I'm sorry, I normally don't get sucked into such things (as anyone that has been here for a long time can attest). I've been called alot worse, but I do take offense and being labeled a "hater".

The thread has been jacked, whacked and cracked - thanks again.
Don't play favorites with me. Make sure to give your "thanks" to roadrage. Yeah, I'm being a bit facetious here, but you are obviously avoiding negative comments toward your friend.

Peace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.