Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
adelaideslk here...
Some pics of my new carbon fibre interior.
It feels good to say goodbye to my "peel prone" interior!

The pics dont do it any justice because it is night time and the flash is competing with the garage lights etc.

I will take some pics in the day....but you catch my drift.

Nick

Attachments

·
BenzWorld R170 SLK Host
2002 SLK32 AMG
2,652 Posts
Whoah. Too much for my taste. I'd almost rather keep the peeling interior. Sorry.

I'm still waiting for pics from somebody that has had it covered in leather.

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
Not enought light on the pics.

can you please take pics in daylight with top down ?

G

·
leather...that's what I'll do if I ever get the problem.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1229599&mid=1625397&fid=26#M1625397

·
Registered
1999 C55 AMG
93 Posts
seriously, ill buy that if i can find where to get it, last time this was talked about no one answered me when i asked where they come from

·
Registered
2010 C300
283 Posts
mihaley23 - 4/13/2006 12:45 PM

seriously, ill buy that if i can find where to get it, last time this was talked about no one answered me when i asked where they come from
The vendor was a private vendor.. apparently he only made 2 few sets..

·
Registered
SLK
543 Posts
As I said it was night time and I was competing with a garage light and a flash.

I will take day time pics soon.

Just to give you an idea...I think the photos look terrible.

In the flesh the kit looks awesome!

·
Registered
SLK
543 Posts
PS the guy made 3 kits i know of.

1 for himself and then 1 for me and 1 for roadrage.

Thats all i know of!

·
Registered
C2D SLK32K
514 Posts
So that kit is just for the center pieces??

Do you have any carbon fiber on the doors or around the guages or even on the outside part of the dash??....Like over by the glove box???

Just the center of the car right???

·
Registered
SLK
543 Posts
just centre - he is making the door handles though.

·
Registered
SLK
543 Posts
Brian_R170 - 4/12/2006 2:47 AM

Whoah. Too much for my taste. I'd almost rather keep the peeling interior. Sorry.

Brian Brian Brian.....

a) you are waaaay too conservative!!!!
b) if you did a search you'd see someone has wrapped their console in leather!!!!
c) you could just go and get yours done!

peace

·
Registered
2010 C300
283 Posts
Brian_R170 - 4/13/2006 7:47 AM

Brian,

We are all on the forum to share ideas on upgrading our own cars to taste. If you don't like what you see shut the F**k up. Don't hate, it's so uncool. If you want to wrap your console in toilet paper go ahead, but like I said, we are here to share I ideas and not here to critized. Be a sport ok?

·
Registered
Golf R32 / Prev R170 SLK
6,821 Posts
adelaideslk - 4/13/2006 10:51 AM

Brian_R170 - 4/12/2006 2:47 AM

Brian Brian Brian.....

a) you are waaaay too conservative!!!!
b) if you did a search you'd see someone has wrapped their console in leather!!!!
c) you could just go and get yours done!

peace
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1229599&start=1&fid=26

And Roadrage I dont think your comments were called for?[:(]

Bazz

·
Registered
2010 C300
283 Posts
I know it was a bit of a low blow but I can't stand haters... I mean if you don't like it just keep it to yourself right? We aren't here to be judged or to judge but rather to SHARE...

·
Registered
C2D SLK32K
514 Posts
I agree that everyone is allowed to express their opinion (Good or bad).....a lot of people don't like my doors and they think that it makes my car look "Ricey".....you know what??

WHO CARES!!! I love it.

But again....Brian has his right not to like it and he also has the right to express his opinion.

You can't please everyone but thats why we post here...to get opinions whether they are good or bad.

Just my 2 cents!

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
Good attitude .................................

I agree that everyone is allowed to express their opinion (Good or bad).....a lot of people don't like my doors and they think that it makes my car look "Ricey".....you know what??

WHO CARES!!! I love it.

But again....Brian has his right not to like it and he also has the right to express his opinion.

You can't please everyone but thats why we post here...to get opinions whether they are good or bad.

Just my 2 cents!
It would be a heck of a place if all you could do was agree with everyone else, there is no reason why you can't disagree, and have your opinion appreciated along with those that like something.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts