Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
C43, E320, G500
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carbon Fiber Engine Cover Update for C43, E55(210), CLK55(208).

The carbon fiber engine cover kit will be available in 3 weeks from today. Pics will follow immediately. It will be offerred through e-bay or direct e-mail according to the source.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The guy that did Peters engine covers still has a few sets made and is offering them up for sale. it appears as though his california contact is no longer answering the phone.

·
Registered
'00 W210 E55 ///AMG
15 Posts
fastornge - 6/9/2005 8:09 AM

The guy that did Peters engine covers still has a few sets made and is offering them up for sale. it appears as though his california contact is no longer answering the phone.
Is his contact's name Evan? That guy is worthless....

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just spoke with the guy that did the mercedes engine covers. He has a new kit availalble for the C-6 Corvette That I am going to buy. He is doing pretty good. he got a nice write up in the Detroit News.

http://www.3gservicesinc.com

I can't wait to get my c-6 interior dress up kit.

·
Registered
2001 E430 SPT, ML430
153 Posts
fastornge - 10/18/2005 2:58 PM

I just spoke with the guy that did the mercedes engine covers. He has a new kit availalble for the C-6 Corvette That I am going to buy. He is doing pretty good. he got a nice write up in the Detroit News.

http://www.3gservicesinc.com

I can't wait to get my c-6 interior dress up kit.
You've got a C6 too, pls post some pictures. [:)]

·
Registered
2001 E430 SPT, ML430
153 Posts
doogie48084 - 11/15/2005 2:37 PM

HI, I'm the guy that was being referred to in previous carbon fiber posts. I have a pic of the C-6 carbon fiber kit for the interior.

WOW!!! Very clean job. Are these pieces an overlay to the existing OEM panels?

Do you offer any other CF products for the C6? (hoods, front spoilers/splitters...)

Thanks for posting the picture.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm sorry for not catching this post earlier.
I have been very busy with other show vehicle items.
This is a cover. It goes over the top of the original equipment. it is designed to be installed without having to remove any of your original panels. If you had to remove every panel it winds up becoming a nightmare for the average car owner.
These panels are three layers of Carbon fiber in thickness. it is only about 035 inches thick.
They can be attached with a double faced tape and are formfitting. I have some installed pics

We do have one engine more cover for the AMG 5.5 engine as seen in the Peter Bling photos. It is avaiable right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts