Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz E 250 CDI
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day All,

I'm seeking all advice on the best car vacuum cleaner system. I don't care if it's Corded/Cordless, Barrel, Upright, Canister, with bag/without, Wall mounted or whatever.

It just needs to be able to clean a my E Coupe without damaging her, it needs to be able to get into small nooks and crannies, and have gentle attachments that I'll be able to keep air vents etc. clean and looking sharp. It needs to be powerful without being uber excessive.

My preference is whatever I purchase will be quality and long lived.

Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
'13 Lexus RX450h & On-order '14 SLK250
32 Posts
I have a Metro Van 'N' Blo which I couldn't be more pleased with. While it can roll around, I have it hanging on a post in my garage and am able to quickly flip it on and use the hose and attachments to easily vacuum my rides. I've had other less expensive versions from other manufacturers in the past, but their power was always lacking. This one sucks (in a good way) very well, even removing my Golden Retriever's hair from the carpeting and canine cover over the back seat. It's not cheap, but I highly recommend it. I have confidence it will last for years. You'll find it sold in various combinations of attachments, with varying prices from many online automotive detailing product sellers (in other words, don't buy from the manufacturer direct, but one of their dealers.)

·
Registered
2013 C250, 1998 M3-4dr
55 Posts
While not great for every time you vacuum, invest in a Bissell Green Machine. Keeps my 15 YO M3 looking new.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Vacuums

Weighing in at less than 3 pounds and only 16 inches long, the weight and size belies its hefty suction and near-indestructible build quality. 100% made in the USA, the Metro Vac N Go 500 features an all steel outer shell with a sexy Stainless Steel finish. Inside, a commercial grade, 500 watt motor sucks up dirt and debris in one quick pass. Pound for pound this is the most powerful hand held Vac on the planet capable of 55+ inches of water lift

The Vac N' Blo Pro Vacuum is flat out the finest automotive detailing vacuum cleaner in the industry. In fact, it's the most powerful portable vacuum made. It is equally well suited for home, boat, and RV use for cleaning everything from computer keyboards to that hard-to-clean space between the console and the front seats.

It packs a 4.0 peak horsepower motor in a canister under 18 inches long and 7 inches in diameter. Despite its diminutive size, it sucks up (95 ins. Wg. 4.0 Peak Horsepower) all manner of dirt, dust, debris, shavings and litter with a vengeance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
G'day All,

I'm seeking all advice on the best car vacuum cleaner system. I don't care if it's Corded/Cordless, Barrel, Upright, Canister, with bag/without, Wall mounted or whatever.

It just needs to be able to clean a my E Coupe without damaging her, it needs to be able to get into small nooks and crannies, and have gentle attachments that I'll be able to keep air vents etc. clean and looking sharp. It needs to be powerful without being uber excessive.

My preference is whatever I purchase will be quality and long lived.

Thanks for your help.
Hey Maddius,
I understand that its a real problem to find a good vacuum without deterioration of our precious pick up.I would like to share my experience with my Eureka AirExcel Compact Canister Vacuum which i use to clean my Etios V.Its a gentle and secure vacuum for car.My son or anyone in the family can easily use it because of its light weight. No dust and dirt can escape from its powerful suction engine.I bought it online. You.You can also check the positive reviews of people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts