Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just Installed Eibach springs with the 1.2 inch drop and the back is lower than the front. Does anyone know what # pad i can put in the front to make it even with the rears??? thanx

·
Registered
05 E55
419 Posts
1.2 in the front and rear? Stock, you should have #4 pads, so if you want to even it out, measure the distance and pick the right pad - each pad down should be a little less than a 1/4 inch. So, if you go down to a #1 pad, that will be about a little less than 3/4".

Also, don't forget that if you just installed your springs, they need a week or so to settle in. So I would wait because the front might come down a little.

Also, I'm not sure if you aligned your car after the spring install, but if you end up changing the pads, then another alignment will be necessary.

Lastly, heed caution if you are going to a #1 pad. The drop might be so much that you might have to take off your bumper for them to align it properly and you might need a camber kit in the front. Just things to consider before dropping your car off for alignment over and over again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts