Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered and 300c sport 6mt with everything except leather. I was to have it a over a month ago and it keeps getting pushed back. It is now to arrive june 12th. It is iridium silver with black int. I have decided to switch over to a nissan altima. I am in the mortgage business and things have really slowed down and not to mention the wife is due with our first child june 16th. I had a 2002 atlima 3.5 before and the car was nice. Has a ton of room in it and decent power 270hp, so I figured it would hold a baby seat a little easier. Plus they have some awesome lease deals right now. Can get a 3.5 fully loaded for 373.00 with 1300 down. They money factor right now is .00097 where mercedes is .00295. Let me know if anyone is looking and I can hook you up with my dealer. I am guessing that I will lose my 500.00 that I put down but oh well.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Good luck for your first child. When things pick up again, you may want to come back to MBz; you're more than welcome to visit our forums ...

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
It's only money. But best of luck.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Wonderful, but it's an Altima.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Wonderful, but it's an Altima.
I've driven a Nissan car before and it's actually better than a GM , a Chrysler ..and even a Ford.
Can't compare the prestige of a C-class though versus driving an Altima

1 - 9 of 9 Posts