Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have pics of Capri Blue Metallic, either on a 350 or 55 AMG? Thanks!

·
Registered
'14 CLS63 AMG S, '10 GLK350, '03 SL5000
289 Posts
May I suggest that you consider Orion Blue instead? The trend in car colors is toward brighter colors and I'd expect that in the relatively small SLK, you'd be thrilled with the Orion as am I. (Although, I'd be very happy if I have the only Orion Blue 55.)

It is still pretty dark in a classic way when in the shade or when the sky is overcast, but really has beautiful depth and highlights when the sun shines on the metalic flecks in the paint.

See the URL below for pictures.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice![:D] But if I got an Orion Blue/Beige SLK55 too then you wouldn't be the only one with that color combination [:p].

Seriously, I like the Orion Blue but I still like the Capri Blue a little better.[:)]

·
Registered
2007 ML320 CDI - Silver/Ash
355 Posts
big:
Looks we have sister cars!!
Both of us have the Capri Blue with the AMG Sport Packages - however it looks like you have the Black Interior and I ended up with the Beige.

Great pics of the Capri Blue. I'll be taking some pics of mine next month when it warms up more down here.

FYI - on a sunny day, this blue REALLY shines and it does kind of change color depending on the lighting conditions. All in all, I think it's a very cool and unique color for the SLK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts