Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Mercedes Benz ML55 AMG
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that one of my rear wheel bolts spins inside of the hub. So basically I have 4 bolts holding on a rear tire. I've searched high and low for a rear hub, rear hub assembly, any and all combinations of words, spellings and phrases. seems all i can find is a rear bearings. Can anyone point me in the right direction. This is for my 2001 ML55 AMG. not sure if that matters but i might as well put it out there. I can handle the embarrassment so can someone show me how or where to find this item. Oh, its the drivers side rear.

·
Outstanding Contributor
2002 ML320, 2003 A160, 2002 ML500, 2018 GLS350d
4,405 Posts
You'll find it in this free official parts catalog: EPC-net Online. Members outside the US (like me) can access these diagrams, part no's and prices at MB Parts World, courtesy of MB of South Atlanta. Insert the numbers only (without leading "A" or spaces) into their search box. You can also search this number in Google and eBay to find alternative sellers and compare prices.

When you find this pic you're getting warm. (That took me 6 minutes.)

·
Premium Member
02 ML320 06 ML500
17,105 Posts
These are not bolt on hubs. They must be pressed off and on with expensive equipment. Parts.com, items 1 & 2 are the hub and bearing.

Auto Parts - Parts.com, For Every Part of Your Life

Remove the steering knuckle and bring to automotive parts store where machine shop will remove and install.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts