Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Princess Auto currently has .5 cal amo boxes in as new condition and brand new military first aid containers for prices way below Canadian surplus stores.

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow something cheaper in Calgary. 16.99 here. bought two for recovery gear that I didnt fit into my small canvas bags.
I'll actually use the first aid box (14.99) for my first aid kit.

·
Registered
891 Posts
They also have the 16 ton pipe bender on sale. The hydraulic jack that it comes with it perfect for a Mog tire jack. That's what I use for my truck.

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They also have the 16 ton pipe bender on sale. The hydraulic jack that it comes with it perfect for a Mog tire jack. That's what I use for my truck.
I hand carried an original from Germany a few trips ago

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hasn't been put to the ultimate test yet as in digging me out. Used it for two jeeps and for play/rope tensioning.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Well do share, we love recovery gear :p Especially of the mog variety!
Is this an open discussion to non canadian folks? Ultimate recovery gear.....4-tracked Tucker...for more people...Haaglu d Bv-206...For snow removal if you went where you shouldn't go...in the AM now its the afternoon and you broke through 3-layers and your stuck...an Oshkosh snowblower or a Unimog U1200 with a Ts-4...of course these should be with you already...eh! How about one of these cool survival whistles...has two different pitches for hearing behind glass or made to use when your trucks upside down and your facial muscles are frozen....a sump pump and space blanket....a 1good gallon coffee can with a bottle of 70%the proof alcohol or higher...keep you warm should you be caught in the wild overnight.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hasn't been put to the ultimate test yet as in digging me out. Used it for two jeeps and for play/rope tensioning.

i see. was just wondering as i have not seen that model perform in real life. looking at the unit, it think its probably one nicest "electric" winches i have seen and i think it should perform fairly good as well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts