Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Of course you can! If it's on there, you can get it! I haven't bought a car off there, but I have bought a guitar amp off there. The guy I dealt with was quick to ship, he packaged it well, and the price was definately fair.<br> <br> If you're interested in a car, contact the seller, ask as many questions as you can. If they give good answers and the answers are what you're looking for, go for it. If they don't give you clear answers or have a lot of 'I dont know's then be weery. It's a very cool place!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a G-Wagen that was listed on E-Bay. It didn't meet the reserve price so I drove over to look at it. I wound up buying it for less than the reserve. Don't buy something you cannot check out unless they offer a warranty or money-back if you are not satisfied clause.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought my S430 on E-bay. It was a reasonably good deal. I went there because nobody had one in Florida with the color and low miles I wanted. Everything was as advertised and I love it. It's a 2000 and still has 30,000 miles to go on the warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts