Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 mecedes c43
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone tell me what tire size they are running with 19's,IF THEY LOWERED THEY CAR AND...

can someone tell me what tire size they are running with 19's,IF THEY LOWERED THEY CAR AND DO THEY GET ANY RUBING.THANKS

·
Registered
C36 C43
98 Posts
19"s ???

i am not running 19"s but i kno someone who is. He had to get his fenders rolled. It costs like 300 dollars. It still sometimes rubs. i wouldent roll 19s cuz they are very very heavy. 18s are heavy 19s are huge!![}:)][}:)]

·
Registered
C 230 Sport
184 Posts
I have 19's with H&R springs. I also changed the spring pads to make it a lil lower. I rub...

I have 19's with H&R springs. I also changed the spring pads to make it a lil lower. I rub a lil in the front on dips but its not that bad. Trust me get the 19's you wont regret it! Check out my pics
http://www.mbnz.org/members/member.asp?id=8800

·
Registered
98 mecedes c43
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what tire size are you runing? did you buy that car of sovreing mercedes however you spe...

what tire size are you runing? did you buy that car of sovreing mercedes however you spell it what part of new york are you from.do you ever drive with 3 people in the back if yes what results do you get thanks.

·
Registered
C 230 Sport
184 Posts
I got the car at Rallye and I am running a 225/35/19. I never put three in the back but i ...

I got the car at Rallye and I am running a 225/35/19. I never put three in the back but i somtimes have two in the back and it does not rub but it looks sick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts