Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The clock is stuck at 10:47 (when I push the up/down buttons the number increases/decreases then reverts back to 10:47). I can adjust the date ok but the date stays the same because the clock is not incrementing. The trip computer clocks are working ok.

Any ideas?

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550, 2011 C300 FORMER: ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
19,441 Posts
You mean you press the +/- (i.e. Volume) buttons to change the time, right? Also, do you have the COMAND system? If so, it has the ability to set the clock based on the GPS satellites. You have to use it's menu to disable DST.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rodney,
Yes, I do mean the volume buttons and I don't have the COMAND system. I also should have noted that the trip start keeps on going.

·
Registered
C320 4matic
1,743 Posts
Also, do you have the COMAND system? If so, it has the ability to set the clock based on the GPS satellites. You have to use it's menu to disable DST.

This is true, does anyone have the service code to enter into command to adjust the time. I have to bring my car to the dealer each yr due to this to have them change it. Quite annoying.

·
CURRENT: 2011 SL550, 2011 C300 FORMER: ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
19,441 Posts
Hi Rodney,
Yes, I do mean the volume buttons and I don't have the COMAND system. I also should have noted that the trip start keeps on going.
What do you mean by "the trip start keeps on going?"

·
19,441 Posts
This is true, does anyone have the service code to enter into command to adjust the time. I have to bring my car to the dealer each yr due to this to have them change it. Quite annoying.
I believe this is because of the 2007 change to DST dates. COMAND, like many systems, was pre-programed for the old DST dates. I seem to recall a menu setting to override the current time zone and DST switchover which should allow you to have the correct time without a visit to the dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts