Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
The beggar kicked you out? Oh my God... :) :) :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
lol they kicked you out because of this?

i believe "Chinese" God exist, but don't know about heaven, hell and Jesus.

the church i went last year, the pastor was saying s-h-i-t about other religions.

After that i stop going to church....

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Corkscrew, I don't have anything to say about your comments on religion but I wish you wouldn't post pictures of food. I'm trying to loose some weight. Welcome to Benzworld.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Corkscrew, I don't have anything to say about your comments on religion but I wish you wouldn't post pictures of food. I'm trying to loose some weight. Welcome to Benzworld.
Stick to Grilled food and salad's with balsamic vinegar to improve the taste and eat only 3 meals per day. Do not think of eating snacks in between, if you are very hungry or thirsty a glass of orange juice or a cup of skimmed/low fat yogurt are fine as well.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
lol corkscew, I knew it was coming, you were pushing buttons, religions should not be discussed on a car forum anyways, there are a billion forums on the web for that topic, you kept doing it. oh yeah, welcome back to benzworld.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Amazing synopsis of the scenario cork...leave out the truth and make yourself look like an aggrieved party...You offended members INTENTIONALLY, it was complained about, you were warned and you continued to push. You were banned for that, ....not any philosophical or religious beliefs.

Sometimes people's egos get out of control and they continue with irrelevant offensive rhetoric. You got called on it, you let your ego take over and got banned.
:crybaby2:

BTW>>I am not in any way involved in the ownership of the other site, just a Benz driver who likes to talk about the cars on the websites NOT philosophical issues better discussed over a glass of wine, beer or even absinthe.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Amazing synopsis of the scenario cork...leave out the truth and make yourself look like an aggrieved party...You offended members INTENTIONALLY, it was complained about, you were warned and you continued to push. You were banned for that, ....not any philosophical or religious beliefs.

Sometimes people's egos get out of control and they continue with irrelevant offensive rhetoric. You got called on it, you let your ego take over and got banned.
:crybaby2:

BTW>>I am not in any way involved in the ownership of the other site, just a Benz driver who likes to talk about the cars on the websites NOT philosophical issues better discussed over a glass of wine, beer or even absinthe.

+1 - you knew what the end result would be, so why bother - shall have to lurk back here again now to see the food pickies

·
Registered
250 Posts
Sure there must be a reason why an active member like you banned, I also have marginal thoughts about many things. Maybe car forums are not the best places to discuss them. I really love your posts so it is good to have you back my friend :)

·
AMG Forums Moderator
3,288 Posts
Welcome back Corkscrew!

Feel free to chat away in Off-Topic about Off-topic! (No sarcasm intended, i really do enjoy your posts).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts