Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
C200 KOMP. Coupe
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have C200 coupe. it comes with audio 10 cd. so I was wondering... if I installed the MB OEM CD changer, how am I going to be able to use it? I should change the radio right? if no then how am I going to be able to navigate through the CDs and tracks?

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
cd changer

You do not need to change the Audio 10 to add a cd changer. The Audio 10 will control the factory cd changer.

·
Registered
C200 KOMP. Coupe
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?

okay... but the cd changer will take 6 discs I think. how can I navigate between discs and tracks?

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
You use the buttons on the face of the Audio 10. Your Audio 10 manual should tell you h...

You use the buttons on the face of the Audio 10. Your Audio 10 manual should tell you how. If you don't have the Audio 10 manual, here is the appropriate page:

The entire manual is on line here

·
Registered
C200 KOMP. Coupe
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: You use the buttons on the face of the Audio 10. Your Audio 10 manual should tell you h..

You use the buttons on the face of the Audio 10. Your Audio 10 manual should tell you how. If you don't have the Audio 10 manual, here is the appropriate page:
thanks a lot for ur reply. that was really useful. and btw? I don't have manual. My car is imported from Germany and when they got it for me they said they lost the manuals! (don't worry, I checked with MB in Germany to see if its stolen or not :p)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts