Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a set of 20's on a CLK430? I'm going to buy wheels for my ride soon and I would like to go with 20's. Any help would be appreciated!

:bowdown:

·
Registered
2000 ML430, 1999 CLK320
6 Posts
20's on w208

you'll have no problem i have 1999 clk320 and they fit wit no problem your gonna need spacers! no rubbing! hit me up i have a rim shop i could help u out on selection and pricing

·
Registered
490 Posts
you can definitely fit 20's. It also depends on how aggressively staggered you plan on going. A lot of CLK's have 20's on them. And the most impressive thing about it some of their cars are dumped really really low too.

Just make a wise decision on which wheels you plan on buying. 20's cost a lot.

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
1,036 Posts
you'll have no problem i have 1999 clk320 and they fit wit no problem your gonna need spacers! no rubbing! hit me up i have a rim shop i could help u out on selection and pricing
You don't necessarily need spacers. Just make sure you get the right rim with the proper offset for the look your going for.

I don't use any spacers with my 20's. I don't have any rubbing either. This drop was only possible because I used a tire that curves inward like Pirelli P-Zero Nero. I would not have been able to do this without major fender rolling if I had of used a tire that stands straight up like, if I am correct, Faulken tires do.

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
1,036 Posts
Williams what offset you running for that setup?
H&R Cup Kit
225/30/20 ET38 8.5j #4 pad
255/30/20 ET32 10j #1 pad

Yeah see... if you look up at William's car, that's a perfect example of what i mean. :thumbsup:
Thanks boss:D

Listen to the legend, he is the #1 Mercedes on Cardomain.com. Go there and study, you'll learn alot.
I was wondering where you been ;) I was waiting to hear from you on my MODS Update post 2 weeks ago. I thought you would like those pictures.:cool:
Good to hear from you, I see your still peep'n out my page on cardomain :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts