Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Can anyone help?

581 2
I recently mounted a kerb in my 190 and ebnt the lower control arm on my suspension, i was wonderng if anyone knows where i can get one of these either second hand or cheaper than new. [:(]
thanx, any help appreciated!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· BenzWorld W126 & W201 Host
1988 420SE, 2002 C180 Kompressor, 200 ML320
1,150 Posts
Bent lower arm.

For a secondhand one, checkout "DRONSFIELDS.CO.UK".

For a cheaper new one, Eurocarparts may sell them.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.